I am an English teacher at the University of Pardubice.
I teach English for Specific Purposes and English for Academic Purposes focused on Academic Speaking and Academic Writing
I am a PhD student in the field of ICT in Education at the Faculty of Education, University of West Bohemia
My dissertation project title: Digital portfolio as a tool for development of autonomous learning and English language competence in university students
- teaching English courses for academics of the University of Pardubice
- lecturer and course guarantor at all three levels of higher education: Bachelor, Master and Doctoral
- a memeber of the jury of examinors at the Faculty of Chemical Technology - doctoral level
- LMS Moodle administrator and ePortfolio system Mahara administrator
- involved in the project "iPad at school"
- involved in piloting Digital Badges in education and related research.
- experience with project proposals and project management - key activity eLearning in the ESF project UNICOM 2012 -2014
'The person who says something is impossible should not interrupt the person who is doing it.'